Quick Wash Solvant | Daily Washing Product for Solvent Inks
Quick Wash Solvant | Food-safe, aluminium safe product for cleaning parts, plates & Anilox for Solvent inks
Are you a printer using Solvent inks?
The Quick Wash Solvant product is perfectly adapted for cleaning Solvent-based inks off your:
- Parts such as doctor-blade chambers, ink trays, doctor blades etc.
- Photo-polymer Plates:
- Quick Wash Solvant ensures that your plates remain usable for a longer period of time
- Using Quick Wash Solvant also requires less brushing compared to other products which are not truly adapted for this purpose, thus reducing the risk of loss of your valuable photo-polymer plates
- Anilox for Daily Cleaning:
- Quick Wash Solvant ensures that your Anilox remains clean. Keeping the cells clean of any ink deposits also reduces the reliance on stronger products on a frequent basis.
Quick Wash Solvant Properties
- Aluminium safe
- Certified as a safe Cleansing Agent for food packaging
- High flash-point
- High boiling-point
- VOC free
- Does not dry out the skin
Unlike regular solvents such as Ethyl acetate, Isopropyl alcohol or Propylene glycol which are either dangerous for operator health or for the environment, Quick Wash Solvant is comparatively safe as well as non toxic at many levels.
Quick Wash Solvant is available is plastic jerricans of 30L, drums of 220L, or cubitainers of 1 000L.
The Quick Wash Solvant product can also be used in:
For best results with Quick Wash Solvant while cleaning flexo plates, Recyl recommends the use of the Recyl brushes for plate cleaning available in different sizes and in Wood-Horsehair or PVC-Synthetic combinations.
Below is some feedback from one of our esteemed clients based in Bangkok, Thailand after the cleaning of parts in a Simplex machine using Quick Wash UV, another product from the Recyl's Quick Wash range.
I had no idea that my parts could be this clean...I can even see my face in them.
For further information, please check the technical sheet on the Quick Wash Solvant product (link provided below).Request for quotation